Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life Lessons - The fine art of water-balloon tying

A great afternoon, heading into summer. I spent a few minutes this afternoon passing on a crucial life skill to my sons. Most dad's would pass on business skills, discussions of the opposite sex, or fighting arts. Today, though, I transcended all these more mundane topics and passed on the fine art of how to tie a water balloon. A skill much used in the summer months at our house, this crucial skill is slowing dying in the U.S., I am afraid. More water balloons, anyone?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Upon my son's request, I invented a tool called ""Easy Fill & Tie"" for filling and tying water balloons.
It's easy, quick, finger friendly and approved by kids as you can see in youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovHn3DT_hEs
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zziEJbpjWpA

Now not only my kids but anyone can enjoy Splash fun.
4 Silver Medal Awards to honor this invention by INPEX 2010 at Pittsburgh, PA. USA.

""Easy Fill & Tie"" is available on www.SplashParty.com, Amazon.com and eBay.
Source(s):
www.SplashParty.com